Two individuals entered pleas of guilty to felony charges on Thursday in the Bell County Circuit Court.
Ivan Dale Burnette, 34 of Tazewell, Tenn., and Dustin Delano Hounshell, 21 of Harrogate, Tenn., plead guilty to manufacturing methamphetamine.
Both Hounshell and Burnette were arrested on the charges in April 2011. Hounshell was also arrested for a third-degree unlawful transaction with minor during that time. Josh Burchett and Barry Cowen from the Middlesboro Police Department were the arresting officers on the case.
The men are scheduled for sentencing at 9 a.m. on Aug.20.
In other police news:
• Jonathan Lee Lefevers, 31 of Arjay, was arrested by the Bell County Sheriff’s Department on the charge of first-degree trafficking a controlled substance;
• Darrell Lorne Reeves, 50 of Middlesboro, was arrested by the Middlesboro Police Department on the charge of fourth-degree assault;
• Jonathon Douglas Smith, 18 of Middlesboro, was arrested by the Middlesboro Police Department for five theft by unlawful taking (from auto) charges;
• Phillip Dewayne Smith, 30 of Pineville, was arrested by the Middlesboro Police Department on the charge of second-degree trafficking a controlled substance;
• Justin Scott Tye, 28 of Middlesboro, was arrested by the Bell County Detention Center on the charge of first-degree possession of a controlled substance.