Three people were arrested on Saturday on robbery charges.
Arrested were Anna M. Bowling, 35, of Middlesboro; Joseph Adam Cupp, 34, of Miracle; and Amy C. Miracle, 29, of Miracle. Cupp and Miracle were arrested by Kenny Vanover of the Middlesboro Police Department on the charge of second-degree robbery.Bowling was arrested on the charge of complicity to commit second-degree robbery.
According to the arrest citation, Miracle allegedly held a gun to the head of the victim while Cupp took a wallet containing $400. Bowling allegedly restrained the victim’s girlfriend while the incident occurred.
The alleged robbery occurred in the victim’s home.
All three individuals remained in custody at the Bell County Detention Center on Tuesday. Their bond was set at $10,000. According to the detention center website, their court date has been set for March 5.
In other police news, a Middlesboro woman was arrested on a theft charge. Jerri J. Green, 29, was arrested on the charge of receiving stolen property under $10,000.
According to the arrest citation, Green allegedly had possession of an assortment of stolen jewelry valued at approximately $2,000. Green allegedly attempted to sell the jewelry at East End Pawn for $744.
As of Monday afternoon, Green was still in custody at the Bell County Detention Center. Her bond was set at $1,000. Her court date was set for March 5.
Other felony arrests made recently include:
* Justin Anthony Norris, 25, of Pineville, was arrested on four counts of first-degree possession of a controlled substance;
* Trevia Lynn Teague, 31, of Middlesboro, was arrested on the charge of first-degree promoting contraband and first-degree possession of a controlled substance;
* Clarissa Wyrick, 22, of Middlesboro, was arrested for making a false statement or misrepresenting to receive benefits over $100;
* Charles Edward Woodby, 32, of Middlesboro, was arrested on the charge of tampering with physical evidence;
* Latonya Lagaye Farrow, 22, of Middlesboro, was arrested on the charge of theft by unlawful taking over $500.
Anthony Cloud can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by phone at 606-248-1010, ext. 208.