New/rebuilt traffic signals now active in Corbin
MANCHESTER — The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 11 Office advises motorists that new/rebuilt traffic signals are now active in Corbin. The locations are listed below:
• U.S. 25E at KY 1629 – this signal was removed and relocated approximately 350 feet south of the previous location. The new signal provides access to Ohler Road and Commonwealth Avenue. KY 1629 has been realigned and now accesses US 25E directly opposite the KY 312 (Master Street) approach.
• U.S. 25E at Kroger – this signal was removed. Access to the Corbin Station/Kroger shopping center from US 25E is now right-in/right-out only. Alternatively, the shopping center can also be accessed from KY 312 (Master Street) or Commonwealth Avenue.
• U.S. 25E at KY 312 – KY 1629 now accesses US 25E opposite KY 312.
• U.S. 25E at Trademart – this signal was removed and relocated approximately 600 feet south of the previous location.
• KY 312 at McDonald’s has a flashing yellow arrow for permitted turns from Master Street.
Motorists can access travel and traffic conditions at http://goky.ky.gov or contribute their own reports at www.waze.com or via the Waze mobile application.
You can also get traffic information for District 11 counties at www.facebook.com/KYTCDistrict11 or www.twitter.com/KYTCDistrict11.
FRANKFORT — The Kentucky Office of Highway Safety (KOHS) is driving home a safety message to motorists aimed at preventing... read more